Forming a Team:
- 3 - 4 undergraduate students per team
- All team members must be students in the university's business school
- Seniors (4th year Undergrad standing) in an accelerated program (ex. MPA) may not participate
- Each team is encouraged to have a faculty or staff chaperone who is able to travel with the team to the National Competition in Austin, TX.
- Faculty and staff advisors may coach students up to the case submission deadline.
- Coaching of team should be done prior to arrival to competition
- More details and guidelines to come.
- Case will be emailed to participants in March of 2019.
- Final presentations must be emailed to email@example.com by the April deadline.
- 15-minute uninterrupted presentation
- 5-minute Q&A session with the judges in the competition room
Cash prizes given to the top three placing teams.
Secrets to Success:
- Leverage all team members' strengths
- Manage your time well
- Communicate with confidence and maintain eye contact
- Understand the case and ask questions at the employer check-in
- Include qualitative and quantitative aspects in your final recommendations
- Set aside time to rehearse your presentation
- Be prepared for questions from the judging panel